Are Your NIR Calibrations Costing You Money?
Be Sure Your Calibrations Are Tuned
Centurion is an independent calibration, calibration maintenance, and monitoring service for NIRs.
Calibration Maintenance Services include:
- Automatic calibration updates
- Five reference samples per calibration group - References are run weekly
- Quarterly check sample
- Up to ten samples per year can be sent in for lab analysis
- Download reference specra for analysis
- Weekly report emailed to company
- Weekly NIR system check for instrument accuracy and precision
- Immediate notification if a problem is found, i.e., low light level
- Weekly performance report emailed to company
Centurion is available on an annual subscription basis priced per analyzer/product/year basis
that would include all or in-part reference method validation, calibration development,
calibration maintenance and verification as well as instrument testing and monitoring.
AIB Centurion is a verification service for our customers developed in cooperation with major
manufacturers of NIR instruments. It is designed to insure accuracy and precision of a NIR/NIT
instrument, and the respective calibration.
Centurion is an ongoing program that provides a process for implementing NIRA and maintaining
calibration integrity and back-ups for instrumet-to-instrument transitions.
Centurion is a database to preserve local and network program integrity and highest level of
security and data privacy for the client/subscriber.
Centurion certified performance assures accuracy and precision of your NIR/NIT instruments to
that of standard reference methods, 365 days per year.
For more information:
Telephone: 785-537-4750 or 800-633-5137