Who will benefit from HACCP Online?
This course is tailored to meet the needs of your entire food safety staff, so that each member shares the same knowledge base and HACCP skills.
AIB's HACCP Online course meets HACCP training requirements for BRC, FSSC, and IFS certification audits.
After this course, you’ll know how to:
- Develop a finished product description
- Create steps in a process flow diagram
- Identify hazards associated with raw materials/process steps and assign controls
- Determine the likelihood and severity of raw material and process hazards
- Identify critical control points (CCPs) and define critical limits
- Evaluate a monitoring and verification procedures for CCPs
- Describe elements of an appropriate corrective action
- Evaluate validation methods for a HACCP Plan
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive .9 IACET continuing education units.
The course is composed of six modules with one to five lessons in each:
- HACCP Overview and Goals
- Finished Product Groups
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Critical Control Points
- Verifying, Validating, and Maintaining
Participants must have a strong knowledge of basic food plant prerequisite programs such as sanitation, allergen control, personnel practices, chemical control, maintenance, pest control, and supplier verification.
If you need to build prerequisite program knowledge before taking this course, we recommend:
Enrollments are accepted any time. Each interactive lesson has built-in quizzes to test your knowledge throughout the course. Following each module you must complete an exam and receive a score of 70% or above. The course tests your ability to research hazards. You should anticipate conducting online research during the exams. After successful completion of all six exams, you can print a document of completion.
Time allowed to complete the course: 3 Years
- Internet access
- E-mail account (must be individual)
- Flash Player
- Adobe Reader