BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8: Sites Training
Prepare for BRC's newest requirements and seamlessly implement Issue 8 at your site
This two-day course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the general principles of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 and comply with the requirements. The course is designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the Standard requirements at their sites. Complete the course with a full understanding of what to expect during the certification process and what actions are needed prior to, during, and after the audit.
AIBI-CS, a five-star rated BRC certification body, takes pride in our well-calibrated auditors and quick response time. Customers that do business with a highly-rated certification body are less likely to have their certificates revoked or withdrawn due to procedure error by the certification body.
Who would benefit from this BRC course?
- Technical and quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing
- BRC Global Standards professionals
After this course, you’ll know how to:
- Apply and meet the requirements of the Standard (Issue 8)
- Know what to expect from the BRC Global Standards Food Issue 8 audit
- Show that your facility fulfills each clause of the BRC requirements
- Access your audit report on the BRC Global Standards Directory
Participants will receive a BRC Certificate upon achieving 60% or higher on the 25 question training exam.
- Introduction to the Standard
- Format of the Standard
- Section 1: Senior management commitment & review
- Section 2: The food safety plan - HACCP
- Section 3: Food Safety & Quality Management System
- Section 4: Site Standards
- Section 5: Product control
- Section 6: Process control
- Section 7: Personnel
- Preparing for BRC certification
- The BRC Directory
- BRC Participate
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date and location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map. Issue 8 training begins in October 2018.
Reserve on-site BRC training for your facility so that you're ready for audits against Issue 8 beginning in February 2019. Training begins October 2018.
By EmailBy Phone