Integrated Pest Management Online
Pre-Sale - Course Launches Oct. 24th
Explore pest management basics to forge a stronger relationship between the Food Safety Team, pest control contractors, and auditors
Integrated Pest Management Online is a 1-hour interactive, narrated online course that multi-party teams are using to build and implement successful pest control strategies. It's a must-have training for any food plant staff that participate on the Food Safety Team or are responsible for ensuring product integrity, meeting regulatory requirements and customer expectations, and working with pest contractors and auditors to manage pest management programs.
Integrated Pest Management Online helps multi-party teams understand the regulatory impact, identify common pests, recognize signs of pest activity, and apply pest control strategies.
What will I learn in this online training?
In addition to basic pest control knowledge, Integrated Pest Management Online provides insight into the roles and responsibilities of food plant staff, pest control contractors, and auditors, leading to streamlined communication and forging a strong collaborative relationship to ensure a successful pest management program.
Who would benefit from Integrated Pest Management Online?
This online course is a must have for anyone who participates on the Food Safety Team or who works with pest management companies or third-party auditors. Specifically:
- QA, QC, production, frontline workers, training administrators, PCQIs
- Person in charge of pest management programs
- Managers, executives, and supervisors managing or establishing food safety programs
- Personnel inspecting vehicles transporting food and beverage products for pest evidence
- Sanitation and maintenance staff
- Members of self-inspection and supplier audit teams
Pest management contractors and auditors who need to build a stronger relationship with the food facility teams will find this course beneficial in applying integrated pest management concepts or measures specific to the food and beverage industries.
After this online training, you'll know how to:
- Explain regulatory framework and pest impact on business
- Define Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and why it's needed
- Identify common types of pests and their related biology and environments
- Recognize signs of pest activity
- Describe ideal conditions for pests
- Apply IPM strategies to control pests
- Avoid and overcome pitfalls using the Golden Triangle and I.C.E. root cause analysis approaches
Enrollments are accepted any time. Following the course you must complete an exam and receive a score of 70% or above. After successful completion, you can print a certificate of completion.
- Time allowed to complete the course: 3 Years
This course is currently available for pre-sale and will be officially launching October 24.