Lab Testing Services
Comprehensive lab testing for your ingredients, formulas, and more!
From allergen testing to nutrition labeling and more, AIB provides one-stop convenience for food manufacturers needing technical laboratory testing of ingredient, formulas, and finished products. We’ll perform the testing you require and archive all results for future reference. Our skilled staff is able to test quickly and accurately, while our working agreement with ISO 17025 Certified Great Plains Analytical Laboratory allows us to offer these laboratory services at low cost.
- Allergen Testing: Test for common allergens such as peanut, egg, milk, almond, hazelnut, soy, gliadin (gluten), and mustard.
- Grain and Flour Analysis: We’ll check your grain or flour for sprouting damage, verify your suppliers’ Certificates of Analysis, and confirm ingredient specifications.
- Microbiology: Monitor your product’s food safety level or help establish shelf-life with tests for standard plate count, coliforms, yeast and mold, salmonella, and staphylococcus.
- Mycotoxins: Verify a supplier’s Certificates of Analysis, monitor your food safety level, or confirm ingredient specifications.
- Nutrition Labeling: Meet the 2018 FDA Nutrition Facts Panel guidelines, conduct nutritional analysis for a new product, or verify facts panel information with an actual NLEA required analyses.
- Visual Imaging Solutions: Objectively and accurately measure physical product dimensions and other attributes (i.e. topping distribution, color, height) and maintain consistent quality across multiple suppliers.
- Physical Dough Testing: Determine flour/water absorption, mix time, or better understand dough mixing characteristics/rheology. Monitor ingredient/product specifications, or test for gluten quality characteristics.
- Proximate Analysis: Confirm ingredient/product specifications, determine wheat or flour protein content, or verify a fiber claim with proximate analysis.
- Toxins and Residues: Test your product for suspect pesticide residue or glyphosate/round up contamination.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Verify vitamin and mineral pre-blends and confirm ingredient/product specifications.
Aside from these standard tests, we can also perform specialized analyses according to your needs.
How to Order