International Featured Standards (IFS) Food Standard
AIBI-CS currently offers certification to the IFS Food Standard and IFS PACsecure.
IFS Food Standards are risk-based against food safety, legality, and quality requirements and apply to companies that process food or pack loose food products. IFS Food is especially important to food manufacturers that produce private labels because it contains many requirements related to specifications compliance.
What Does the Standard Cover?
IFS Food includes requirements for:
- Senior management responsibility
- Quality and food safety management systems
- Resource management
- Production process
- Measurements, analysis, improvements
- Food defense
What are the Key Benefits?
IFS certification offers a number of production department benefits to companies striving for excellence in quality, food safety, and customer satisfaction, and seeking a competitive marketplace advantage.
IFS audits can be a good fit for companies looking for a risk-based certification that offers the chance to develop solutions that fit the processes and needs of the company. During the audit, auditors evaluate if the developed solution works in practice with the main goal to guarantee that food safety and quality will be reached.
Why Use AIBI-CS Over Other IFS-Approved Certification Bodies?
- Our auditors are well calibrated, which means our clients are less likely to have their certificates revoked or withdrawn due to procedure error by the certification body.
- AIBI-CS is committed to providing the best possible products and services to our valued clients at the most competitive price points in the industry.
- 90% of companies using AIBI-CS as their certification body stay with us. The industry average is 79.9%