Troubleshoot your problem areas by identifying and repairing maintenance issues before they become a major headache.
Maintenance engineers will learn how to troubleshoot major problem areas and make repairs that promote a food safe working environment. Both those new to
maintenance engineering and seasoned veterans will gain insight into many critical disciplines in the field.
- Illustrations to make topics easy to understand and remember
- Review questions keyed with lesson references
Self-check quizzes prior to each exam
- Mathematics - Basic Computation
- Mathematics - Weights, Measures and Formulas
- Applied Mechanics - Forces and Energy
- Applied Mechanics - Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Applied Mechanics - Heat and Temperature
- Basic Electricity
- Electrical Energy and Power
- RCL Circuits
- Electric Motors and Generators
- Motor Control
- Basic Electronics
- Programmable Controllers
- Refrigerants, Accessories and Piping
- Charging and Troubleshooting a Refrigeration System
- Principles of Hydraulics
- Hydraulics Components
- Hydraulic Components, Operation and Maintenance
- Bearings and Lubrication
- Oxyacetylene Welding and Brazing
- Arc Welding, MIG and TIG Welding
- Preventive Maintenance
Upon succesful completion of this course you will receive 18.4 IACET continuing education units.
Enrollments are accepted any time. Upon enrollment students will be shipped all course lessons. Lesson exams are online. Exam instructions will be e-mailed
upon enrollment. To receive a document of completion, students must submit an online exam for each lesson with a passing score of 70% or higher.
Time allowed to complete the course: three years.
23 lessons, 18.4 CEUs
E-mail account (must be individual)