Bird Pest Control Online
Throughout this pest management training, you’ll get to know the three most common and problematic bird pests for food plants: English sparrows, starlings, and pigeons. Get acquainted with the biology, habits, and control of bird pests that plague food processors in this online format. Learn how exclusion, repellents, avicides, baiting, and other control methods impact the bird activity in your plant.
Who will benefit from this Bird Pest Control Online training?
Bird Pest Control Online was designed with new food safety, production, and maintenance employees in mind.
After this course, you’ll know how to:
- Identify common behavior patterns of English sparrows, starlings, and pigeons
- Reduce or eliminate bird activity using effective control methods
- Select appropriate control methods for the bird species impacting your facility
- Avoid control techniques that are prohibited by law
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive 1.3 IACET continuing education units.
Enrollments are accepted any time. Complete the course with a self-check quiz and final exam. Students who receive a 70% or above on the final exam will receive a document of completion.
Time allowed to complete the course: 3 Years
- Internet access
- E-mail account (must be individual)
- Adobe Reader